Tuesday, September 2, 2008

Breaking Dawn

In honor of Breaking Dawn, I changed the background on our blog. Ryan and I both read the book and finished a few weeks ago. We enjoyed the Twilight Series and recommend it. We however have our own thoughts about how the series ended, but don't want to spoil it to anyone who hasn't read it. Lesley and I went to a Twilight party last week. In order to come to the party we had to have read all 4 books and liked them. We had a quiz, which was hard but fun, and played some other games. It was a lot of fun and got me excited for the Twilight movie that comes out in November.

Check out Stephenie Meyer's website (the author of the Twilight Series) at: http://www.stepheniemeyer.com/

She has some good things on her website. I'm listening to her playlist right now that helped inspire some scenes in the book.

Anyhoo...I enjoyed the series.

2 comments:

Wilkies said...

I have heard so much about these books, just haven't had the time to jump into them yet. The party sounds like fun.

Michelle said...

I liked them too, it's a good, quick read. The Twilight party sounds interesting...but fun. Were there any people who dressed up like the characters? hehe