Tuesday, January 13, 2009

New Years

Ok, so I'm a little behind. At least I'm in 2009 now. Here are some pictures from New Years Eve. We went to our friends house and played games and lit sparklers. We went home around 11:30 because we didn't want to be driving with all the crazys. The people in our neighborhood lit their own fireworks and so we had our own personal show. We could see them from our living room, bedroom, loft, upstairs bedrooms...pretty much anywhere. Ryan didn't even want to stay awake for midnight, but I made him. We watched the ball drop and enjoyed very loud and large fireworks from our windows. (They were so close that it was too loud to go outside). And I'm talking big fireworks. We had a lot of fun welcoming in the New Year. 2008 was very good to us. We hope 2009 brings many good things to us all. Happy (late) New Year!
Andrew didn't even care.

On the way to our friend's house.
(This was taken at another time, but it's my new favorite...I'm sure you'll see it again.) He loves his Dino (thanks Ashley).

2 comments:

jeff and alli said...

Such a cute family of three. :)

Lesley said...

That picture of Ryan with Andrew and the sparklers is the best! Okay, maybe it is tied for 'best' with that last one with baby Andrew and the dino. I LOVE IT!