Friday, July 10, 2009

Paint

So it has been quite a while since we painted rooms in our house, but I just haven't put them on the blog. So here are a few photos. I meant to take more photos as we painted, but I forgot until the kitchen. Oh well. Oh and when I say "we" I mean my mother-in-law helped me paint each room! It sure was nice having her help! I don't think I could have done it with out here. Enjoy!


We started in the master bedroom. I just love this color!


The next room we painted was the guest room.


Andrew's room. (I plan to do more painting in this room, just not sure what yet)


At this point I realized I should be having fun with this...
Our friend's little boy, Dima, came over to help too!
Almost there...


I don't know where the photo went of the kitchen completely finished. Oh well, you get the idea. That's our house!


4 comments:

H. Fam said...

Good job Sarah!

I especially love the green in Andrew's room. I bet your house is looking GREAT!

Michelle said...

Looks great! I can't wait to be able to paint, it really makes your house "yours".

jeff and alli said...

I like your colors, very nice.

Lesley said...

Looks great!