Wednesday, December 7, 2011

September 2011 - Costumes Already???

Ryan went to Provo UT to a BYU game in September and brought Andrew back a Cosmo costume! (The BYU mascot is Cosmo the Cougar). Andrew LOVED it! He put it on and had so much fun. Although it was still hot, he wore this cute little costume around for a while.

 Look at the cute little face on the hood!
 I didn't know Ryan was getting him a costume, so I had purchased a frog costume while Ryan was in Utah. I think this frog costume is super cute. I love the eyes and the feet!
 We asked Andrew if he remembered what he was for Halloween the year before. I can't remember if he told us he was Mickey or if we reminded him, but he quickly ran off to get his Mickey ears. :)

Andrew usually doesn't get dressed up or play along with us so this was fun to see him relax and hop around like a frog. :)


No comments: