Tuesday, February 18, 2014

January 2014 - Happy Birthday Ryan!

On January 14, we celebrated Ryan's birthday! We are so lucky to have such a great daddy in our family. The kids loved singing Happy Birthday to Daddy. We hope you had a great day, Ryan!


The kids sang happy birthday to Ryan first thing in the morning. Since Ryan was already at work, I recorded it and sent it to him.

3 little cakes to celebrate 33 years!

Ryan and our great friends, the McClures, started a birthday tradition years ago while they were students at BYU. They would bake a cake and they had to eat the entire cake in one sitting. They started timing it and I think they said their record was under 3 minutes. We did it in 4-5 I think. I recorded it to have proof of our silly traditions and we baked a cake for the kids to all share too.  (I'm not a big frosting fan so they left a section frosting free for me.) Alissa and I hadn't eaten dinner so I ate a lot more than I usually do. I am definitely the weakest link for this game.  Here's a fun peek into some fun memories we make with the McClures.

Happy Birthday Ryan!

No comments: