Thursday, May 22, 2008

The Kearns Name Will Live On

Alrighty, as most of you know, we went to the Doctors today and had our ultrasound. We are proud parents of a baby boy! He is healthy and is actually big for his age. (Which makes me happy, because I'm still little). We're working on names. Here is what we have so far:

Andrew Nicholas Kealii Kearns
Jacob Andrew Kealii Kearns
I liked Andrew Conrad Kealii Kearns (My great great grandfather, but Ryan vetoed it).

So, probably Andrew or Jacob. We have printouts of the ultrasound that we'll scan in to show. Horray!

3 comments:

Lesley said...

Such wonderful news. Little boys are the coolest. I am SO SO SO excited for you guys, but maybe even a tad more excited for little Kearns -- he is coming to one awesome family.

PS Horray for updating your blog! Keep it coming!

Michelle said...

YEAH!!!! Thanks for calling me to let me know, I'm so excited for you guys. I like both name picks so I think you're safe with either (and you can tell Ryan I like the other one too!). Anyway, congrats! That'll be so much fun.

Heather said...

Congratulations you guys! Time to go buy blue yarn :)