Friday, March 13, 2009

6 Months Already

So our little Andrew is growing up. Yesterday he turned 6 months old! I can't believe it. I feel like time has gone by so fast and yet, I feel like he's always been here with us. He is very social and likes to look at people more than things. I also think he's very observant and smart. I love our little boy so much I can't even put it in words. All you mommies and daddies know what I'm talking about.


So here's to you our little Pumpkin Doodle. Happy 6 months!

Andrew can sit up with a little help. This was yesterday morning.

He's starting to suck on his bottom lip, which results in a smile like this:
So for Andrew's birthday I though we'd do all the stuff he loves. Like playing in his exersaucer.




This is one of my favorite outfits. (Thanks Sis and Lauren). I thought I'd put it on him before he was too big. He likes to suck on anything - including his stinky socks.





As a birthday treat, Andrew had squash for the first time. Yummy!





Of course Andrew's perfect day wouldn't be complete with out the Jumpa Jumpa. Our friends are letting us borrow this one, and as you can see...the poor little guys is all tuckered out again :)




So he took a nap
And then he jumped some more

Rub a dub dub! It's bath time!




After bath time with Mommy.



And that was our day! Thanks for being a part of Andrew's 6 month birthday!

As a special treat, here are some more photos of the last few weeks. Enjoy!







He loves these silk flowers




Andrew likes it when Daddy reads to him.

Andrew fell asleep in the exersasucer and Mommy put him to bed.
Andrew loves it when Daddy comes home from work because then they get to play!


Andrew has been getting much better at tummy time.


Thanks for joining us.

5 comments:

Rose said...

What a sweet (1/2) Birthday for such a sweet boy! And that was the sweetest way to share it. I love all the pictures and videos! Can't wait to see more!

Lesley said...

Happy Happy Birthday Andrew Dear! We love you!

It was fun to enjoy a day in the life of baby Andrew. His mommy and daddy sure make life so fun!

I hope his first REAL birthday yields something better than squash! :) Andrew, I promise to mention the cake idea to your mommy before then...

jeff and alli said...

Oh you guys are so so cute.

Bri said...

Andrew is really the cutest baby I've ever seen. That picture of you holding him while he's asleep is so tender. I love it!

I'm glad you're having fun being a new mom!

H. Fam said...

He gets cuter by the day! Thanks for sharing!