Friday, March 6, 2009

We've Moved!

Yes we've moved again. Another family in the ward (our church) was moving into another house and is selling their other home. We're paying rent now, but still saving a lot more than if we were renting somewhere else. Plus we're still saving up for a home of our own sometime. The house is bigger and really nice. Click here to see pictures on a website.

We're still in the same situation as before. We have showing and open houses and have to be ready to leave the house perfect at a minutes notice. This still stresses me out, but I guess it's worth it. I'll let you know when I'm sure :)

Our new address is listed on the listing above where the pictures are. Let me know if you can't get it.

Nothing new with me or Ryan really. We're reading this awesome book, The Hunger Games and we're both loving it. I highly recommend (so far).

Some new stuff with Andrew. He's eating rice cereal now. We have video and photos of that coming soon. It's getting too hot to wrap him when he sleeps, so he's taking a nap without being wrapped. By now he's usually asleep, but I can hear him talking to himself. I checked on him and he was playing with his pacifer. I thought it would be funny to video and call it short term memory because he had it with both hands and would suck on it for a few minutes, take it out, look at it (oh ya, I was sucking on my pacifier) and then stick it back in his mouth. This happend over and over.

Oh, well just got a call for a showing in half an hour. Better go. I'll update more later!

3 comments:

Michelle said...

Looks nice and spacious, I'm jealous of the kitchen! And the bathroom! I keep pushing for a job in Texas since it's pretty affordable to live in a nice home there.

Lesley said...

Hi!

Have I ever told you how awesome it is to be in Houston with you guys? 'Cause it is. Really really awesome!

jeff and alli said...

Man you guys are living in some nice homes. :) And saving money is so nice.