Friday, April 3, 2009

Houston Zoo

Yesterday we spontaneously went to the zoo. We got a call from our friend early in the morning and we left soon after. The day started with thunder and lightning, but by the time we got to the zoo, it was beautiful. Andrew had on his monkey shirt and carried his stuffed giraffe with him. I think he just liked being outdoors. I don’t think he even knew there were animals around him. Oh well. I had fun, and we got some cute photos.



(I'm starting to play with Photoshop again)
The lighting for these photos were amazing. No Photoshopping here.
I used Photoshop on this photo and there isn't much difference. The lighting was just beautiful and made the photos so soft.

Andrew spent most the time sucking on his hat.





Thanks for taking me to the zoo mommy!

3 comments:

jeff and alli said...

Oh man he is so adorable! I love going to the zoo with Rees. It has been fun to see him start to notice the animals and then which animals he loves....the zoo is great.

Lesley said...

Thanks for being so spontaneous with us! It was such a fun trip. Ahhh... spring time in Houston!

AMAZING photos! You are one talented girl.

Bri said...

What cute pics! And you look beautiful, Sarah. Looks like life is treating you well!