Saturday, May 16, 2009

Sarah's 25th Birthday!

Yes, I am a quarter of a century old! Anybody who knows me knows I love birthdays. So 25 was a big one and I wanted to do something big. My friend Lesley and I wanted to do something big for our 25th since our birthdays are only 6 days apart. She suggested sky diving and I suggested a BBQ. Quite different activities. I quickly vetoed jumping out of a flying box and we decided to do a small gathering with some friends. We went out to brunch this morning and then went to the movies to see 17 Again.




On my actual birthday, Ryan and I went on a date to Cheesecake Factory where I had my favorite meal of all time and then had some friends over that night for cake and ice cream. Ryan "bought" me a bunch of clothes for my birthday. Meaning I ordered them online and he said he'd "pay" for them as my gift. Maybe someday he'll surprise me with something he thought of on his own. Oh well. (Love you Ryan!) Last night we went to the Houston Symphony as a birthday/anniversary celebration. It was lovely. We weren't allowed to take photos (which was fine because we forgot our camera) and I forgot it for the Cheesecake Factory too. So not much of my big 2-5 is documented.


My friend Mandy made this yummy cake!

Andrew helped me blow out the candles.


After the Symphony.


Thanks everyone for making it a fun birthday!

No comments: