Tuesday, November 10, 2009

Halloween

Yes, I'm still behind on my posts, but I'm catching up! For Halloween Andrew dressed up as a jester. This costume was Ryan's first Halloween costume when he was 9 months old. So let's compare, Andrew is 13 months old and Ryan's 9 month old costume was a little big on him. However, the hat was too small. Hum, so either Andrew is a small baby with a big head, or Ryan was a big baby with a small head...maybe a little of both??? Enjoy!

This was the dress rehearsal (and a green hat)

I don't think it still fits, Ryan.





Carving Pumpkins. Andrew didn't get into this like I hoped he would. He wouldn't even stick his arm in the pumpkin. Oh well, maybe next year.
Ward Halloween party.
Andrew and LilyAndrew got a balloon animal and really liked to look though it.

Halloween!!!! Our friends had a Halloween party and had a place for the kids to take pictures.

Trick or Treating!


Post-Halloween. Andrew pulled off the pom-poms from his costume and would carry the strings all around the house. Then he would go and find them and collect as many as he can. He has started to try to fit as many small objects as he can in one hand. (I am still finding these pieces of yarn in random places - like my shoes in my closet)

Hope you all had a safe and fun Halloween!

3 comments:

jeff and alli said...

cute little costume and even better that it was his dad's.

maybe next year he'll get into the pumpkin stuff. Rees didn't want to touch it with his hands but he did like using a spoon to get the 'guts' out.

Lesley said...

Very cute! He was so compliant for the backdrop pictures! I am so impressed. You must have trained him :)

I love that the costume had a history. Adorable!

H. Fam said...

How adorable. What a fun costume!