Thursday, April 14, 2011

Second half of March

Here are some more photos. I still have more to upload, but I hear Bailey waking up so I know my time is limited. I wanted to get this updated while I had a spare minute.

March went by way too quickly. Here is a quick recap of the second half of March.

Tummy Time! We didn't force too much tummy time with Andrew because he hated it and just screamed the whole time. Therefore, he spent a lot of time on his back and now has a flat spot on one side of his head. We decided to start tummy time sooner with Bailey and so far she hasn't protested as much as Andrew did. I do notice that she favors one side when she sleeps so I try to turn her head around and rub her neck to stretch out her muscles. She doesn't really like that, but I'd hate for her to have a flat spot like Andrew. When Bailey does tummy time she actually does pretty well. She can look straight up and get her chin almost an inch above the blanket. (haven't gotten a photo of it yet) She also holds up her neck to look around when she's up against her chest. She's much stronger than Andrew was at this age.

Look at her little feet! She's trying so hard!

Mommy does tummy time (resting) too!
While my mom was here we made a lemon meringue pie. It was the first time I had made one and I'm glad my mom made the meringue. I took over for about 30 seconds and my arm was sore! (Lame). It didn't turn out perfect, but it sure tasted good!

Bailey's first bath (before the water). She actually doesn't mind the water, it's the drying off and getting dressed that she dislikes.

First bath. She looks so tiny!
A Kearns post wouldn't be complete with out some photos with huge bows.




Andrew is still a very good big brother. He want's to hold "him" all the time. He wants to pick her out of the bed or carry her to make her happy. He still sings to her when she's sad and crying. He is very good with her and is very protective if another kid gets too close to her. He says, "my Bailey" Hopefully he continues to look out for her :)






He is always near her...

and still excited to hold her.While my mom was here, she helped me plant two tomato plants and a bell pepper plant. She got these (awesome) pots to put them in and taught Andrew how to water them.

See the yellow chair in the background?
It was perfect for Bailey to take a little snooze.

This does not look comfortable. We took my mom to the park where Ryan and I and the kids eat lunch about once a week. I'm incredibly happy with how this photo turned out.
This is a pretty common sight in our house now.


My new favorite times a billion!

1 comment:

Michelle said...

looooooove that last picture, that's the cutest thing!