Sunday, April 24, 2011

He Has Risen! (Happy Easter)

Happy Easter! Today is a special day. Today celebrates the resurrection of our Lord, Jesus Christ. Easter eggs and chocolate bunnies are nice, but knowing that we can return to live with our Heavenly Father and Jesus Christ is better than any gift that could be placed inside a basket.

If you have a moment, check out a video. It is a simple and powerful reminder of our Savior.

http://youtu.be/oXrOG02NMB0

Now for the photos

I'm learning it's nearly impossible to get Andrew and Bailey to both have their eyes open and looking in the general direction of the camera at the same time. We did our best. I even jumped in for a few photos.



This was my dress when I was a baby. (I thought it was just perfect for Easter)

I got Bailey some Easter shoes. They are so cute and so tiny!



Going in for a kiss.


Bailey was looking at Andrew, and started cooing. I told him that she was talking to him and he got so excited! After she looked away he kept saying, "look at me and talk, Bailey". He's such a good big brother.
Andrew is always ready to help fix Bailey's bow/flower.


Showing Mama some love too.



Bailey has started to smile. I was holding her and trying to take photos, so it's not completely in focus, but you get the idea.

Geesh! Are you done taking photos yet?
My New Favorite!


1 comment:

Somer said...

Love it! The pics are adorable. Some of the pics, Bailey looks like an asian baby! :) Happy Easter!