Saturday, April 14, 2012

December 2011 - Part 1

December is always a busy busy month. We decorate the house for Christmas and have lots of events and parties to go to. It's a great time of year!

Ryan flew to DC the first week of December for business. Bailey went in to the doctor's for her 9 month check up. Here are her stats:

12-8-2012
Weight: 17 lb 3 oz (25%)
Height: 27 1/4 in (50%)
Head: 17 1/2 cm (70%)

Ryan had his company Christmas party at a very nice country club not far from here. It was a lovely evening and we had a lot of fun. Plus I always love a reason to get dressed up. 

Love!

They had an area set up for people to take photos. Here are the three photos we took.  They are photos of photos so they aren't as great as the prints that we have. They printed them out for us that night and we were able to take them home in nice photo folders and picture frames.

 The formal.
The ship.

 The Fun. (Love this photo!)

 Also in December I went to see Dr. Ben McKee for my shoulder and my back pain. He is a special chiropractor that causes a lot of pain for a few seconds, and then  months of relief. I've had some spots in my back that have been hurting me for, well, I can't remember a time that they didn't hurt. He found the spot that hurt and pushed really really really hard. I felt pain all the way up to the base of my skull. Slowly, the pain lessons until I only feel pressure. He also helped with my headaches. I get nasty borderline migraines about twice a month or more. He did the same work on my neck and my headaches got much better. He also worked on my shoulder and my hip flexors and other parts of my back. It's amazing how much better I feel (now being April). My pain is minor and infrequent. I used to ask Ryan for back rubs daily because it hurt so much. I highly recommend him and his methods. (Sadly, I just found out  he's moving). While he worked on my back I found out he's a member of our church and swam for BYU! How awesome is that! So he knew my shoulder injuries well and was able to help those too. His wife also lived in the same apartment complex as Ryan. It's a small world. (I recommend the method of therapy to anyone! Check out http://www.airrosti.com/ for info). 


Here are some photos from the first part of December.
Bailey is 9 months. Andrew is 3 years 3 months.


I didn't realize that Bailey and I matched until we took these photos.

Bailey growling





 Whatcha doing Daddy?
 I can play too!


 Our little troublemaker....I guess the cabinet didn't get locked.
 She's emptied boxes of tissues faster than you can say...Abracadabra!
 But she's just so cute.



He was eating his corn dog like an ear of corn. Outside first. 

Bailey has this really cheesy smile she does. She will copy you if you do it to her. It's pretty funny. 

  See her teeth? I think there are 3 (or 4) in there.


 The End (for now)

No comments: