Wednesday, April 11, 2012

November 2011 - Part 2

 The second half of November was just as quiet as the first. We had planned to spend Thanksgiving with some friends and a few days before found out their kids had strep throat (yikes!). We made plans with another family and the night before was informed that they thought one of their kids had an eye infection. (It turns out she didn't). I'm a little/big bit germaphobic so we stayed home for Thanksgiving. Our friends sent us a plate of food though :)

Bailey is 8 months old. Andrew is 3.



  Biscuit fun. Bailey is learning how to feed herself, but mostly she just has fun. Who would have thought that a biscuit would provide so much entertainment (and crumbs). I think she was hiding or playing peek a boo at some point.






Bailey LOVES Ryan so much. She is definitely turning into a daddy's girl. 




 A rare moment for me with both kids and everybody is happy. Enjoy this!

 So stinkin' cute. Photo shoot time! Bailey wore this outfit to church one Sunday. She was our little princess in her lavender tutu.







(Did you notice the purple flower in this one?)




Although she looks like a little angel...she's also our trouble maker. She finds all sorts of stuff to get in to. She loves the pantry (and I have cleaned it out and organized since this photo). So sweet and innocent until you say, "it's awfully quiet, where's Bailey". She usually gives us a hint though because her favorite thing to play with in the pantry is the top ramin noodle packages and they make lots of noise. 

Andrew was showing me his mashed potatoes. I remember eating mashed potatoes with my finger as a kid and I swear it tastes better when you eat it this way. But, no, I didn't tell him to do this.

"You do it Mommy"
It took a lot of will power not to sick my finger in his mashed potatoes. 

That was November. The end.

No comments: