Friday, January 24, 2014

December 2013 - Christmas!

Merry Christmas! Here's a little peek of our Christmas day.

The tree and the loot :)

We always open stocking first. We do something a little different than most for our stockings. When we were newly wed and didn't have much money we started filling our stocking with random things around the house like a wooden spoon, toothpaste, paper clips, fruit snacks etc. We would try to find the most random things and it just became a fun tradition.


New games are always given each year.

Bailey got these princess dolls that she loves!


She got a pink mixer from Grandma and Grandpa and was so excited about it! Look at this face? Precious.



Andrew enjoyed his gifts too.

Andrew Opening Puzzle 

I love how excited he gets.

Our little Princess

In the nursery at our church, Bailey's teacher told me Bailey would ask her to read this book to her often. (I brought it to church last Sunday and we happened to sit behind her teacher. She was so excited to show her teacher she got this book for Christmas. Her teacher picked her up and put her on her lap and read it to her. It made Bailey so happy.)
 Bailey Opening Book

Go BYU! (This puzzle is really really hard!)

It's fun when Ryan gets surprised too.  He wanted this drill, but I told him to wait till Christmas was over since it was such an expensive month and we would get it in January. Then I told his parents he wanted it...:)


I only included this video because of what Andrew says at the end about blue. :)


If you asked Bailey what she wanted for Christmas she would say a pink bike and a pink helmet. Once she opened the helmet she didn't want to talk it off.



Santa delivered his gifts in the play room this year. The kids didn't open the doors until just before dinner. They were so patient.


Ryan did the impossible this year. He actually surprised me with an AMAZING gift! It is really difficult to surprise me during Christmas and he did it perfectly. It was this small box hiding in the tree so I didn't even notice it. He saved it until I thought we were all done with gifts. Then he pulled out this bad boy. Wowzers. I was shocked. She's sparkly! I had no idea and it's hard to pull one past me. Thanks Ryan!




Merry Christmas from the Kearns!

No comments: