Thursday, April 17, 2014

February 20014 - Part 2

 Here are some more silly photos from February 2014. Ryan's parents came out to visit at the end of the month. We always love to have Tutu and Poppy with us.


 My silly kids make me one happy Mama.


This one's for you, Dad. While Ryan's parents were visiting we went to a BBQ place that had a wall of Coca Cola decorations. It made me a little homesick. 

I'm holding on to these moments when I can still hold him in my lap.
          

 She's still my cuddle bug, but for how long? They are growing up too fast.


 The kids loved playing Candy Land with Tutu.

Bailey enjoys washing dishes. A perfect team with Andrew helping make the food and Bailey helping to clean up.

Catching some 'rays. (Yes, mom they have sunscreen on)

Ignore my crazy hair, but his face was too cute!

Love.


Bailey drew this photo of a little chicken giving the mommy chicken a kiss.




Ryan's parents were able to join Andrew's class for reading time while they were visiting.

A new playground was put in the park right by our church and it quickly became a new favorite. 


The End :)

No comments: