Wednesday, April 16, 2014

February 2014 - Part 1

February 2014 was another fun month. Here are a few highlights.


Andrew has always been eager to help in the kitchen. This day he was helping me make something and was being super sweet and silly. I thought he looked like an alien.

I took Andrew to see The Lego Movie in the theaters. I told him I was going to run some errands and I wanted his company. He was happy to spend time with me, but didn't really want to go shopping. He was so surprised when I parked at the movie theater. He still didn't know what movie we were going to see until I bought the tickets. Afterwards we did go shopping and found him some Lego Movie PJ's. Everything is awesome! It was a fun Mommy and son date. We both really enjoyed the movie and I'm excited for more dates with this handsome little boy in the future.

Can you find Andrew in the first photo?



We often have visits from a princess and a super hero at our house.


Our little artist blending the sidewalk chalk.

I love picking Andrew up from school. 9 out of 10 times, Bailey will run up to Andrew and give him a huge hug that usually ends with them both on the floor laughing. They walk to the car hand in hand. Happy sibling moments are the best!




"Mommy, take a picture!"



We were on our way to a birthday party and Andrew was just being so sweet and silly.

After that birthday party, we found a model home and decided to check it out. We all enjoy looking at model homes. If the kids see us drive by one they beg to stop and go inside. They pick out what rooms are their favorites and what room would be their room. I love that they like looking at model homes because I love it too! I really liked the sliding barn doors that went from the master bedroom to the master bathroom. This house had one of the coolest kitchens I've seen, but didn't get a photo.

Andrew has been asking us to take off the training wheels on his bike for a while so we finally did it. He and I went up and down our street a bit and he wobbled all over but I was never really able to let go. He looked at me and said, "I want my training wheels back on. Maybe I'll try again when I'm six."

Bailey loves riding her bike. She also loves to sing about anything. Put those two things together and you get this video of Bailey. I think it's pretty adorable.






The End :)    (Hi Lesley!)