Friday, September 2, 2016

February 2016 - Misc.



The kids had a fun time at the zoo in an area we hadn't explored much before. They found a fun boat to play in.

Megan is getting her first tooth! Can you see it?


  

Hehe. I love the way she sleeps. It doesn't look comfortable, but it is super cute.
  

  

Ready for the Superbowl! I made this delicious jalapeno popper dip in the shape of a football and brought it to a party.  I'm wearing blue and orange!







  

I'm so hungry....ohhh food!!!....yay I'm happy now!

Silly kids.


The youth from our church came to TP our house. Ryan got called to be the second counselor in the Bishopric which means he helps the Bishop with anything he and our ward needs. It made me so happy. I remember growing up and TPing houses of friends on the swim team. It's a sign of love.
  

  

We know the youth have our back!







Work those abs!

Megan loves the swing!!! I think she looks like me as a baby in these photos.










How did he fall asleep like that?!


Bailey has been practicing her reading and is really improving!



  




The end of February 2016.

No comments: