Tuesday, October 21, 2008

The Giagantic Post of Photos

Here are the photos that you've all been asking for. Enjoy!

I thought I'd throw one of us in there.


This is my new favorite picture of Andrew. Awww.

Smiling




He started to notice the camera.


Look at his little tootsies sticking out!


Sleepy Boy.


Andrew was lifting up his head as Ryan was reading to him.

Getting ready for a bath.
Rub a dub.
Andrew yawns a lot - even after taking a bath and coming out of the cold water. He's very good about bath time. He usually just closes his eyes and relaxes. I'm glad he likes the water - like his mama.

All clean.


Mighty big yawn for such a little guy.


Andrew has started to look at us instead of just staring in our general direction. I feel like he recgonoizes us now.


Humph.

hehe, I just love how big he yawns.

Sleepy boy. Still has a lot of dark hair.



Smiling for Dad.


Who's on First?


Hum...

Chillin'

West-Side!

Andrew and Mommy. He still looks to tiny.


I love his little hands. Pretty soon these hands will be getting into trouble. I should enjoy them while they have limited use to him.

What's this big black thing in my face all the time?

We have family cuddle time - which is usually us staring at how cute Andrew is while we lay down.


He likes to sleep like this.

"Hey, someone is holding me." Some of his expressioms crack me up.


Hair styled by dad.

Adorable.

My boys!




What's that over there?
That's it for now. Halloween photos to come so check back later!

2 comments:

jeff and alli said...

He is still so tiny. I love the newborn stage, you really can just stare at them forever. He is such a cute little guy.

Lori said...

I love Andrew's big wide eyes. He still looks so tiny and skinny. My baby, on the other hand, has gotten all fat and chunky. I love newborns!