Tuesday, February 10, 2009

Exersaucer Fun!

I "splurged" and got Andrew an exersaucer for him to play in. At first he hated it, but now he's getting the hang of it. He's still not strong enough to stand/sit on his own so we have to stuff the seat with blankets to keep him up.

On another note, it finally hit me. He is my child. He's not going to leave me (at least not now) and he has become all the more cuter in my eyes. I'm sure I'll be posting more videos and photos because of that. It hit me when we were giving him a bath and he started splashing around - so cute! (I have video of that I'll post later). Ahh, I love my boy.

This first video is more of him smiling and being cute.



In this video he's starting to get the hang of things.

He now knows how to play with most the things on his exersaucer. Ah, he's too cute!

2 comments:

Lesley said...

I love the smiley Andrew video. He is definately a keeper.

jeff and alli said...

We got one of those from a friend and it has been a good toy. Rees is nearly 2 and still likes to play with it sometimes.

Andrew is such a cute little boy.