Tuesday, February 24, 2009

"Jumpa Jumpa"

Oh, our little Andrew is so funny sometimes. He's always shown interest in jumping, but it wasn't until a couple weeks ago that we pulled out ol' Johnny Jumper and let Andrew play. We tried to put him in it a while ago, but his legs wouldn't touch the floor. Now he loves it and he always wants to "jumpa jumpa" as we call it.

These few photos are from his first time in the jumper. At first he didn't really know what he was doing...


Then he figured out that it was fun!

His first real attempt at jumping...




Now he's a lot better at jumping and loves it!











He really likes to look at himself in the mirror. He will talk with himself and laugh. I have video of that coming later. He's just really entertained with himself. (And it gives me a break too)
One day I was in the craft room working on something and Andrew and I are listening to music and having a good time. I noticed the jumper wasn't making much noice and I look over at Andrew and this is what I saw...
Poor little guy got plum tuckered out. (Um, not really sure how that saying got started. My mom says it. Pretty much he jumped himself to sleep)


And yes, I got it on video...




4 comments:

Michelle said...

k he is just soooooooo cute! I love that he fell asleep in the jumper and I love all those pictures of him, he just makes me smile.

Sarah Cook said...

Oh Sarah -- he is too cute!! That was so funny, and it's even better that you got a recording of it :) Awesome!

Rose said...

I love that you caught it on video. I think it is so fun watching babies fall asleep! Sometimes they try so hard to keep those little eyes open and it is just too hard!!

andrealindsay said...

Can I just tell you that Andrew is ADORABLE!!! He is just so darn cute!