Wednesday, February 18, 2009

Random Photos

Here are some photos from the last month or so. Enjoy!

Andrew has found his feet and likes to pull off his socks.



He likes to lay with his hands behind his head like he's posing.

Another posing position.

We were at a friend's house for the Superbowl. The babies were doing tummy time so I put Andrew with them. Notice how his head is down? (He's better now).

Oh ya. This was a picture from Ryan's work Christmas party. It was a lot of fun and the first time I left Andrew. (The first time we left him with a babysitter - a friend of ours).

My boys.
Andrew has been spending more time in the Bumbo seat. It helps his neck muscles and helps him learn to sit up. He sometimes hates it, but usually he'll be fine if he can look at himself in a mirror.

hehe

More photos coming soon...stay tuned!

3 comments:

H. Fam said...

I can't believe how grown up he is looking. He is absolutely adorable. I love his coloring. He is going to be tall, dark and handsome!!!!!

Anonymous said...

Hard to delieve how much he has grown and changed. And you are all so far away. Sigh! I'm definately gonna have to take a trip... soon.

Lesley said...

I love his gangsta pose at the end! Complete with hoodie!

It is so funny how in the jumper clip his little legs remember their job, even while the rest of him is asleep!