Monday, October 31, 2011

July 2011 (part 2)

Here are some more photos from July 2011

I feel a little silly including photos of myself, but someday my kids will want to know what I looked like when I was younger. Right? (plus we never take photos of just us anymore)


Me and my baby.

Andrew is so good to Bailey. I love this photo.

And Bailey loves Andrew. Look how excited she is that he is playing with her!


This frog was tiny! Those are normal sized blades of grass. The frog was the size of my fingernail! I guess not everything is bigger in Texas (although it will probably grow to be the size of my fist)

This frog (Kermit) would come on our window most nights. At first I thought, this stupid frog is going to get stuck on this window. Then I noticed it jumping around on the window. It crawls up to our upper window at night, then little bugs are attracted to the light so they try to fly in the window and little Kermit gets a snack. Turns out, Kermit is quite smart. I feel bad turning off the lights when we go to bed because I know his meal time is over.

Andrew has been trying to dress himself lately. We get moments like this a lot. (both legs in one hole)

LOVE LOVE LOVE!

Always wanting to help. (Anybody notice his shirt is on backwards?)




We had some fun with a glow stick.


More food please!


Andrew typed all these words by himself. (I'm not sure why he used the + instead of a space)
Tasty.

Photo shoot time.









:)


Bailey gives "kisses"


I made this shirt for a friend's baby shower. Her theme is owls and colors are pink and light blue. It turned out super cute! I embroidered the baby's initials, H.C. lower down.

Silly Bailey. That's not a hat.



The End.

No comments: