Wednesday, October 12, 2011

June 2011 video

Here are some videos from June. Click on the links to open the videos. Let me know if you have any problems getting the links to work. Enjoy!

Andrew Dance Central - Andrew shows off his dance moves by copying the dancer on the game.


Bailey - Just some smiles :)


Kindness - A sweet moment shared between Andrew and Bailey. Andrew didn't know I was taking video.

You laugh, I laugh Jack - Bailey laughs when she hears someone else laughing.

Sunbeam - Andrew sings a song.

I am a Child of God - Andrew sings another song.

I'm So Glad When Daddy Comes Home. - One more song, but might be my favorite.

Bailey in Exersaucer - Bailey plays in her exersaucer.

Andrew playing Kinect Adventures - another Xbox game that Andrew plays. He is supposed to jump and duck around things and move left and right. When you hear the "bonking" sound, that means he's running into something. (You'll hear it a lot)

Bailey smiles. - Self explanatory, Bailey smiles.

I hope they all work. On to work on the July post!

No comments: