Monday, October 3, 2011

June 2011 (part 2)

So, the second half of June. I can't really remember what we did since it was so long ago. Which is really too bad because Ryan's parents came out and we always have a fun time when they are here. Well, on to photos then! Bailey is 3 months in these photos and Andrew is 2 years, 9 months.

Bailey in her exersaucer.

Andrew practicing his writing. Not bad right? (He was 3 months shy of 3 here)


The kiddos.


Bailey takes a bottle now and she holds hit herself.


Bailey and all her cuteness!


Bailey playing with Mama.

We think it's funny when babies arms are so short that they can't touch the top of their head. Bailey can touch now! Horray! :)

Andrew likes to wear my boots. They all the way up to his knees.

Bailey started scooting. She was on the blanket and then she scooted away and it must have been hard work because she fell asleep.

Bailey's photo shoot. :)












I wanted to make something special for my good friend for her baby shower. I decided to make a night light for her little baby girl. I started with a glass block and got vellum paper and glued it down. Then I used my die cutting machine to cut out all the letters and glued them all down. then I put a flower ribbon around the sides. Then I put it on a little stand. This is what one side looked like.

This is what it looks like in the dark.

This is what the other side looks like. (It's a little harder to see)

This is what it looks like in the dark.

the end.

1 comment:

Julia said...

Ok the nightlight turned out really cute!