Tuesday, November 8, 2011

September 2011 - Hair Stylist

September 5, 2011

I just wanted to journal a fun afternoon we had. Andrew likes to carry around this yellow spray bottle of water and "help" me. He helps me spray on to the laundry, and lately he has decided he wants to do his own hair. He's only allowed to spray it on certain things, and I decided to pick my battles. Water on hair is ok. :)

So he became a hair stylist for a day.

I love this photo.

It reminds me of this one from when he was 9 months old.

I'm gonna get you!

Dimples!

"My gorilla is thirsty".

Andrew styled Bailey's hair too.




Anytime you want your hair done, Andrew is always willing to help. He only has one style though. Spiky. :)

1 comment:

Somer said...

Spiky is how our boys do it over here, too! Come on over, Andrew!!!