Saturday, August 24, 2013

August 2012 - Hermit Valley part 6

Good morning camp!

Good morning world!

Good morning breakfast!

Fresh fish from the Meadow. I didn't go to the Meadow this year, but it is absolutely beautiful. Those who did go, caught some lovely fish (trout I do believe). I'm normally not a fish kind of girl, but fresh caught fish, lightly battered, cooked to perfection, peels from the bone easily is not going to pass by me. Seconds please?

 The fish are battered on the pan on the right and perfect on the plate on the left. We all huddled around the stove for this meal.


The rest of this post is just some photos of the kiddos. I took 900 photos at Hermit Valley. Really.




I LOVE this photo of Andrew























We had an absolutely amazing time and I hope we get to go back soon. Hermit Valley is in my blood and I want to share it with my favorite people. :)

The End.

No comments: