Sunday, October 25, 2015

July 2015 - A few extras

A few extra photos from July 2015.


 This is what I see in the following photos: 

 Megan - "I love my siblings so much and they love me. Look how they come and cuddle with me. They are so sweet. I will show my love by pulling hair and poking them in the eyes."

 Megan - "Woah, what is that one doing?!"
Andrew - "There she goes again. Get used to it, Megan."

Megan and Andrew, "That one is crazy! Don't let that cute smile fool you."

 Megan - "I need to practice my sleep hold/choking grab to get her to stop screaming. Sleeeeeep crazy screaming girl. There it worked! Now to poke the other one in the eye again. Success. Being the youngest sibling is awesome!"



 Cuteness.

 Our first family photos.
  
  

The end of a quick post.

No comments: