Saturday, October 24, 2015

July 2015 - Misc Part 1

Here's a few highlights from July 2015.

Enjoy.

Ice cream at Jason's Deli.

I made this sign when Megan was 2 weeks old. It didn't come out perfectly, but I love the cute little feet.

Bailey can fly!


Where's Waldo? This book was mine as a child and I enjoyed it for hours! Now the kids get to do the same thing.







Ryan and my dad took the kids to Home Depot where they were able to make Minion cars. :)


  





  






  

Grandma reading a story to the kids while they drank hot chocolate.



Grandpa and Megan.

Life is so hard when you're small and cute and adored by everyone!

  

Saying goodbye at the airport.

  




Little ears. :)



I love this little baby!


Megan is 1 month old!

Reading stories to the kiddos. Andrew likes to hold and cuddle with Megan at night.

  



Tutu and Megan. (I wish my neck was that flexible!)






While Uncle Matt was here, he and Andrew made an awesome race track!



Bailey is always checking on Megan and making sure she's happy.



The End.

No comments: