Friday, November 13, 2015

August 2015 - Misc Part 1

Photos and videos from August 2015. Enjoy!

I love her tiny little hands.
She has some serious facial expressions when she's trying to figure something out. Then she has her super cute happy faces.

She sleeps with her hand by her face like me.


She fell asleep doing tummy time.
Where will these tiny toes take her?

  
This mama loves her baby.
Some impressive tracks were made this month!
Megan and Bailey cuddling in bed. Bailey shared her special tiger with Megan to cuddle with while she slept.
  

I wish I knew what Megan was thinking. Bailey loves being with Megan.

Megan was so tired she was sleeping through all this.

We love bath time!

Our new neighborhood pool finally opened and we took the kids as often as we could. Andrew can swim across the pool unassisted now! It makes me so proud!!! He can do a couple laps before he gets too tired. Bailey is also getting better at swimming without help. 

End of part 1

No comments: