Tuesday, November 17, 2015

August 2015 - Misc Part 3




Andrew and Bailey had a dentist appointment and did great like always!


Clean smiles!

When Megan's headbands fall over her eyes we call her a pirate. I'll hear the kids in the car saying, "Megan's a pirate again!" Megan usually doesn't even care. When her bow gets pushed up to the top of her head we call her a cupcake because it looks like the frosting on top. :) The swim photo is from hr 2 month birthday trip to the pool.

I woke up to find Bailey playing with Sharky in the Bumbo.

Sometimes you just need to have a funny photo shoot with your 4 year old daughter while she's goofy and silly enough to do it with you.


   

Megan slept through the night for us at her 10 week birthday! I was one happy Mama in the morning!!


  

We had to celebrate a bit of Megan sleeping through the night with a video. She doesn't do much but stare at herself in my phone, but I was pretty happy.
Megan sleeps throught the night


Can I just hold her forever?! Please?!

She pushes with her toes while doing tummy time. Soon she will be scooting!

The end of August!

No comments: