Monday, November 16, 2015

August 2015 - Misc part 2


Megan is starting to smile!!!! It makes everything worth it!!!


Love!


It's hard to get Megan to smile while taking video because she just wants to stare at the camera. I finally got a few of her first smiles. I also LOVE her little sneezes and finally got those on video. 



She is able to focus on little toys or things we put in front of her.
This is how I get stuff done on the computer, like this blog.


Bailey is a very good big sister. She takes good care of Megan.
  

  



I love when she cuddles into me.

We baked some tasty treats! Bailey loves being the taste tester!

I probably should have been cleaning the house or something, but holding her always is more important.

Happy Megan!
She leaned over the Bumbo to start sucking on the side of it!
Megan had to be propped up with lots of blankets, but she enjoyed the exersaucer. Andrew being silly and actually letting me take a photo! Win!


End of part 2

No comments: