Monday, December 14, 2015

October 2015 - 7 Acre Woods

We headed out to 7 Acre Woods on October 15, 2015. Andrew and Bailey had the day off of school and we thought it would be less crowded since the other schools were still having class. We ended up running into 4 other kids from Andrew's class. 7 Acre Woods is a fun place for kids to run around and play. There is a petting zoo, pumpkin patch (in the fall), playgrounds, large chess, checkers and four in a row games, mini golf, zip lines and more. The kids had a good time dispute the warm weather.

Pumpkins!!!!



Megan was having a good time too!
  

Here's part of 7 Acre Woods. You can see the chess and checkers set. Farther back the red barn is where the petting zoo is with the mini golf in front of it.

Both of their faces crack me up!
  

These faces make me smile.

Pirate Megan! Arrrrrrgh!

The kids loved playing mini-golf.
  

  

Megan's grumpy face makes me so happy! Is that wrong?! Her cheeks! Oh I love her cheeks!
     

 Giant 4 in a row game. Andrew is pretty good at this game! He almost beat me when I was trying to win.




 Megan went on the swings for the first time! Look how tiny she looks.

 She was not very excited.

Then I started pushing her and she started having fun. 

      

I love her smiles!
  


 Andrew and Bailey were swinging and this giant dragonfly landed on Baileys swing. She was so scared she jumped off her swing while it was still going pretty fast. You can see how far away she was in this photo. That dragonfly was at least 5 inches.

The kids played on a zipline and I somehow missed photos of it but got some on the video. They were pretty tired by the end of the day. 





 Sleeping Beauty.



The end.

No comments: