Wednesday, December 2, 2015

September 2015 - Misc

Photos from September 2015. Enjoy!

Bailey and I took a little trip to Costco and had to get some treats.

This is one of my favorite photos with Bailey. While eating at Costco she turned around and then whispered in my ear, "Mommy, I see Santa behind us!!" Her squeal and excitement could not be hidden. So of course I had to take a photo with Santa behind us. She is just so happy and excited! I'm so glad we captured this moment on camera!!!

Although Andrew is 7 now, when he falls asleep in the car it reminds me of when he was my little baby.

Princess Megan!

The girls got all dressed up for Megan's first BYU game.



Megan's laugh brings joy to every part of my heart!
 Megan Laughing video

This is how we go grocery shopping.

Tutu came out for a quick visit. We took a nice ride on the Trolley!

Not a great photo, but I love when she cuddles into me. She will be too big before I know it.

Hugs to say goodbye to Andrew before school.




We pulled out the wall jumpy toy for Megan. She needed a box under her to reach the floor at first but we got it figured out. She was still a little small for it so we stuffed it with blankets :)

Megan loves bath time. She rarely cries and just hangs out in her little tub. She doesn't like being cold and usually cries while she's being dried off and getting dressed so I wanted to capture these moments when she was happy wrapped up in her little towel.

Happy Megan.

Bailey got to bring home the class pet, Sebastian the Seahorse. We took Sebastian around with us for a week and Bailey had a lot of fun with him at the library.

Bailey getting measured for her half birthday on Sept 4.


I wonder if she has dreams yet.
  

  


Bailey put her special teddy bear and Andrew's special zebra in Megan's bumbo seat.


The weather is nice now so the kids spend a lot of time playing outside.

  

Megan has started sucking her fingers. Those are the same fingers I sucked when I was a baby. We keep giving her a binkie, but now she can pull out the binkie and stick in her fingers.


Megan is big enough (with the help of some blankets) for the exersaucer. She loves standing up so she loves playing here with her feet flat on the bottom.   
  


Bailey takes really good care of Megan.
  


The End of September!

No comments: