Monday, December 29, 2008

Christmas at the Gehringer's

Andrew and I were able to go to California to visit with Grandmama and Grandpa. The flight was long, but Andrew slept most of the way. My side of the family did Christmas early so they could all meet Andrew. We had a lot of fun and are glad we went.
Here are some of the many photos that we took. (more to come...check back soon)




My new favoritie photo.
Shelby doing the bull dog.





Shelby wanted to pet Andrew's head.

I'm still taller.
Santa's job is hard.

Close up on that action.







Andrew pooped loudly while Stephanie was holding him. Took this pic fast so I could change him before he exploded over innocent bystanders.

My greatest Christmas gift.





Hope you all had a very merry Christmas. More photos to come. Check back soon!

1 comment:

jeff and alli said...

He looks like he is growing, so cute in his Santa outfit. I love how you all have similar eye wear taste. :)