Tuesday, June 7, 2011

April Videos

Let's finish April with some videos. I'm still having trouble uploading the videos to blogger so I have to go through YouTube. You'll have to go through the links to see them. I ask that you please don't share these links outside the family and friends group. (I don't like the idea of videos of my kids online to begin with. I have these videos on an "unlisted" setting so you can only access them through these links.)

Let me know if you have any trouble. Thanks!

Click the following links to see some videos of the kids. Enjoy!


Big Brother Andrew helps take care of Bailey when she's sad.


Bailey talks and smiles


Bailey's first smiles (6 weeks old)

That last video isn't that exciting to watch, but those were some of her first smiles so I thought I'd share anyway. Those are just a few videos from April. I will have May updates soon! (hopefully)

No comments: