Wednesday, June 22, 2011

Andrew

A lot of my friends record (silly or cute) things that their kids say and post them on their blog. Since I spent the morning catching up on my friends blogs I read some pretty cute things. I have also started to write down things that Andrew says, or little updates about him. Since this blog is our family journal, I thought it appropriate to add them. Hopefully I can add a few each month.

Back up to April. Here are some things about Andrew:

* "Skippures" = scriptures. We read out of our "Skippers" every night and Andrew repeats what we read back to us. It's pretty entertaining to see how he pronounces words. (like Jerusalem, "jawooosam"

* Andrew has his own little set of scriptures and he will open them up, mumble some things, and say "In the name of Jesus Christ, amen"

* He knows Bailey can't eat or drink anything other than milk. We still try to trick him by offering her food or asking if he will share with her. He always says, "No!! Just milk!" I think he gets annoyed that we keep trying to trick him. (We always praise him for reminding us)

* "friends" can be anybody coming over "my friends are coming over today" or his stuffed animals that he sleeps with.

* Any male is a daddy, and any female is a mommy. If there are a bunch of people together (adults or kids), they are "kids". "What dose kids doing over dere?"

* Andrew does not like to have dirty hands. If he is eating and he has crumbs or something on his hands, he will ask for them to be washed before he will pick up his cup.

* Will give kisses on demand. When I put him to bed for his nap, I say "Night night, love you, kiss kiss" and he'll blow kisses to me. Now he'll just randomly say, "kiss kiss" and make the kissy noises. :)

* When my mom and Ryan's mom left after their visit (after Bailey was born), he told me that "Nana and Tutu had go to work."

* After my mom left I was really sad. Andrew would say, "Mommy miss Nanna" or "Mommy miss Daddy" and give me big hug and kiss.

* Started calling Bailey "Princess" because that's what we call her.

* Calls me or Ryan "bubba" or "sweetie" or another nickname that we use for him.

* "bops" are grapes. I don't know how that started, but I think it's so cute that I rarely correct him.

* He describes his feelings by saying, "happy face" or "sad face". "Andrew sad face"

* Sometimes he just says words funny. He said, "something in my toooooooooooooooooooooes"

* "foofall" = football

* "hock hock" = hot dog

* "episode" = upside down (he's better now)

* He can say the ABC's forwards and BACKWARDS! I can't do that.

* He knows all his letters, uppercase and lowercase and can say all the sounds, "A says ah!"

No comments: