Monday, June 13, 2011

Mothers Day 2011



On May 8, 2011 we celebrated Mother's Day (and Lesley's birthday - shout out!). First, my sweet baby girl decided to sleep a full 8 hours, which meant that I slept for 8 hours too! What a great way to start the day! Then Ryan made me homemade blueberry waffles. Delicious! We played a bit around the house, then went to church. I can't remember exactly what we talked about at church, but it was wonderful! We came home, called our Mommies, and then took some family photos.

We took some family photos 2 years ago on Mother's Day, when Andrew was only 8(ish) months old. We loved the photo and blew it up and it hangs in our family room. We decided that we needed a new family photo with little Bailey Boo in it. Last time we had our friend take them (thanks Rosie) but this year we tried out our handy dandy remote control to our camera. We set up the tripod and Andrew tested a few out for us...


Andrew didn't want to give up the remote. While he was off somewhere pouting, we thought we'd take some photos with Bailey.
Andrew calmed down enough to take some more. (Where did Bailey go?)

Mad again about the remote. I love this photo. He makes this face a lot and it's so hard for me not to crack up!

Now he's happy again because I let him hold the remote. I wish the remote wasn't in front of his face. I love this photo of us.

I had some photoshop fun.
Sarah and Bailey. (Yes I dressed her to match me)
Words can't describe how much I absolutely LOVE this photo.
Our new family photo. (That's the best we could do with Andrew. Sigh)


We all had a wonderful Mother's Day. Well, almost all of us.

Happy (very belated) Mother's day to all the mom's and mom's to be out there! We wouldn't be here with out you. Literally.

1 comment:

Lesley said...

I had so much fun catching up on your blog! What funny stories and adorable pictures! You are such a great photographer! And those little Kearns are so so so cute.