Friday, June 15, 2012

January 2012 - Kids updates and Video

Let's see what else the kiddos were up to in January 2012.

Andrew:


1-7-2012 – Today we passed a gas station and I said the price was 3 oh 9 ($3.09) and Andrew told me it’s “3 ZERO 9” not “3 O 9” O is a letter, not a number. Zero is a number. 
 
1-7-2012 – We passed a field and there were some dogs running around playing. Andrew saw the dogs and said, “uh oh. Dogs can’t play football!” 

1-1-12 – Today I had some sharp pain in my back and Ryan told me to lay down. Andrew told me, “I won’t poke you, Mommy”. I’m not sure what that means or why he said it, but I’m glad he didn’t poke me.


Andrew loves playing solitaire “The card game” and he does pretty well at it! He started playing on the ipod, where he learned the rules and how to play and he eventually moved to playing with a deck of cards. (He has since lost about 8 of those cards, so solitaire is a bit harder now).

Andrew has a tough time sharing with Bailey. He has very sweet moments where he will share whatever he has with her (toys, snacks, etc) and then there are days when he will take anything that Bailey has away from her. He also yells “no” to her a lot and we’re trying to get him to stop. 

Andrew knows all the states west of the Mississippi river. Wow. (not even 3 and a half)

Andrew is doing great at math! He can do simple addition and subtraction problems.


Bailey

Took two steps towards me before face planting.

Bailey got her third tooth on the bottom

Bailey stood by herself for 10 seconds without holding on to anything by the end of the month.

Bailey says "Dadada" but not "Mamama" yet.




Bailey playing Peek-a-Boo.


Bailey saying, "Andrew"

Andrew is watching a video of Bailey and I love his reaction.

She's going to be walking soon!


We also went to the Houston Kid's Museum in January. I'm not sure why we don't have a single photo but we have a couple videos. This one is just Bailey walking with Ryan.


Andrew made a race car out of pieces (like legos) to put down this big track! He was super excited!


Another race car!


Andrew doing learning time.

Bailey finally walks!!!


The End :)

No comments: