Thursday, June 14, 2012

January 2012 - Part 2

January turned out to be a busy month. After Ryan's birthday, and his family left, he went to DC for a few days. One of Ryan's friends from California had a long layover at the Houston airport. We picked him up and hung out for a bit and when out to dinner. Ryan left the next week for Tulsa. Luckily this trip was short and he flew back the next day. Ryan flew to London for a week at the end of January and was able to visit with some of our good friends one last time before they moved. While Ryan was busy traveling all over the place, the kids and I stayed home and did our daily things. Andrew had preschool on Tuesdays and we played throughout the week.


 Bailey is pulling herself up any chance she gets. This is Andrew's "learning time table"

She also loves to be outside and when it's too cold, she looks out the window for birds and airplanes. 

 I went swimming one day (yay, go me!) and Andrew found my goggles. I put them on myself to show him that it keeps the water out of my eyes when I swim. The are pretty tight on me and Andrew had a tough time getting them on his large head.

If I haven't mentioned it before, Andrew loves learning. He loves letters and words and reading. He "plays" scrabble sometimes. He helped me put this together. Such a smart boy. 

Posing. :)





Our friend brought us bagels one morning and I gave this huge strawberry bagel to Bailey. She just munched away at it and ate more than I thought she would. (This photo was really green so I made it black and white)



Exploring. 
 

Bailey wants to touch everything. Airplanes, birds, fountains...







She's cruising right along. Walking will soon follow. 


Here is Ryan in London in front of a castle.

The end. :)

No comments: