Thursday, August 23, 2012

April 2012 - Andrew Dentist

On April 11th, Andrew had his first dentist appointment. I'm sure I should have taken him year(s) ago, but it just didn't happen until now. He was such a good boy! We just got a new little point and shoot camera but I couldn't figure out how to switch it from video to camera mode so I missed a lot of photos and got some less interesting videos.


Here are a few short videos of Andrew at his first dentist appointment.







Everybody there was great! I loved the dentist, the staff, the hygienists, everyone! We are happy we went to this office. 

Clean teeth!



Dr. Andersen checking Andrew's teeth.

Andrew got to wear these awesome shades while he had his teeth examined.

At check out they have this awesome treasure chest where they can pick out a prize. Andrew picked a ball for Bailey and a little yellow car for himself.

Andrew did a great job at the dentist. I am so proud of him. I think his first time was a great experience and I hope he looks forward to his next visit with Dr. Andersen.

1 comment:

Lesley said...

Hey guys! The boys and I had so much fun looking at your new pictures and reading about what you've been up to. We've really missed you!!!

When Joseph saw your new header picture, he said "Hey! There is my very favorite buddy!"

Love you guys! Keep up all that great blogging!