Monday, March 9, 2015

June 2014 - Utah - Drive home

We had such a lovely visit with our friends and it was so hard to say goodbye. We got an early start on June 26, 2014 and started our drive to Denver.

The clouds were coming in, but it gave me something to notice on my drive. 

The clouds cleared and left a beautiful blue sky to guide me home. 




The drive to Denver was uneventful, which means safe and long. We stayed with friends in Denver for a couple days before coming back to Houston.  While we were there we enjoyed the beautiful weather and lovely parks.

My original plan was to stop in Kansas for the night, but I decided to keep going. I drove for 19 hours straight and made it back home on Sunday morning. I got home, showered and dressed for church. It made 2 long days into one really long day, but I was happy to be home. 3377.9 miles and a lot of bugs on the van later. We survived!!!!

Until the next trip...

No comments: