Friday, February 10, 2012

Family Photos - Andrew

October 16, 2011

While Ryan's mom was in town visiting, we asked her to take some family photos for us. We headed off to Old Town Spring, a quaint little area not far from our house. We were really pleased with the photos (all 593 of them) and if you know me, you know I have a hard time picking photos. I had to break up the posts or I'm sure everyone (except me of course) would be sick of looking at all the Kearns'. (Do I put the ' at the end of that? I never know. I never paid attention in school because I thought the chances of me marrying someone whose last name ended with an s is rare. Lesson learned. Pay attention in school. I digress...)

Here are photos of Andrew to get us going. 


Practicing his smile.

 Andrew looks so much older in this photo.

We got a lot of fake smiles, like this one. 

 Love.



 Being a silly boy.
 Super smile face.

No comments: