Monday, February 27, 2012

Family Photos - Family

October 16, 2011

Here are the family photos. I posted this group last because I had been photoshopping a couple photos together (to put a happy face on Bailey's face) and I had been working on it for over an hour (with help from Ryan) and somehow Photoshop got closed without saving it. So...I will eventually photoshop the photos together again to make the perfect family photo. Until then, these will have to do :)

Enjoy!

Here are my favorites



Most of the photos have at least one person not looking.
 I like how Andrew is posing in this one. :)

 Bailey loves Andrew so much. We have more like this too.

 This is the photo that we photoshopped another photo of Bailey smiling over this one. It looked really good (before we lost it) so I think we will try to make it again and then post it.
 Bailey kept looking at me which was very sweet, but hard for photos like this one. It was my favorite area to take photos in though so we made it work. I love this awesome old bench!

 While photoshopping today, I realized this photo was a good photo of me and Ryan but not so much of the kids. Instead of not including it, I just cut them out! Sorry kiddos!
 A lot of our photos were silly ones like these.

 Kisses!
The End! Done with family photos! Thanks to Mom K for taking all these photos of us! Phew!

No comments: