Monday, February 27, 2012

Halloween 2011

Halloween was pretty fun since Andrew was so excited to be dressed up as a BYU Cougar! Bailey was a cute little duck. I just couldn't get enough of them! I love Halloween!!

I continue to be amazed with how the simple toys make kids the most happy. Like a witches hat.


 

 
 


 Oh my!

We went to a Halloween party and I dressed up as Elphaba from Wicked. I liked this washed out look. It's kinda creepy. 
 It took a long time to put that green paint on, and then it came off so easily.

side note, Bailey can pull herself up using the couch)

 COSTUMES! My BYU Cougar and my chick-a-dee! Loved their costumes!!!



 I love seeing her little legs stick out (and her chubby cheeks stick out too).
 We went to a ward Halloween party. I left off the green paint and actually just enjoyed wearing a wig for fun. A lot of people had to do a double take when they saw me.
 Ryan dressed up as a banana.

 Some of Andrew's friends were also dressed up as Cosmo, the BYU mascot.
 Sleeping chick-a-dee.




 HALLOWEEN NIGHT!
We went trick-or-treating with some friends. There was a BYU theme with 3 Cosmos and 1 BYU cheerleader. Bailey also got a BYU cheerleader outfit, but we were afraid it would be to cold for her so we put her in the oven of a chick outfit. I wish I would have taken a photo of her in it with Andrew in his Cosmo outfit.

 TRICK - OR - TREATING





 Andrew seemed to have a good time and he got some awesome candy and treats. I am already getting excited for next year! Happy Halloween!!

No comments: