Saturday, May 17, 2014

March 2014 - Misc part 2

I have a lot of jewelry and it has been hard for me to keep it all organized and easy to see. It's taken quite a while to find exactly what I wanted, but leave it to IKEA to have the perfect things for my jewelry.


We had a crazy storm roll through. I thought these clouds looked scary and amazing. It was blue blue sky on the horizon then just above was this strange cloud that was dark and looked like it was rippling. I sent it to my mom and her first comment back was asking about tornado warnings. Luckily, we didn't have anything more than interesting clouds.

Bailey likes to practice her letters and is doing quite well.

Andrew's teacher finally posted some photos from class. I think this is their music and movement room. Andrew is wearing a read shirt and said they are pretending to be snakes. 



Andrew and a friend from school eating cookies.

It's nice to see some things that Andrew does while he's at school. He looks like he's having fun and learning. He loves school.







We had parent's night at Andrew's school in March so Ryan, Bailey and I were able to go to his class room and see what he does and meet and play with other parents and kids.


Love.
The End of March! :)

No comments: