Tuesday, June 9, 2015

April 2015 - Misc.

April has come and gone and we had another fun month. Andrew ended piano lessons at the end of April because his teacher was moving, but will start lessons again in June. No business trips for Ryan this month and the third Kearns' child continues to grow healthy and strong. I know there are photos and videos missing so hopefully I can find them and update this soon.

27 weeks! (April 1, 2015)

30 weeks. (April 20, 2015)

Morning cuddles!

Andrew has always loved doing workbooks. Bailey is starting to get into them too.

Ryan took Bailey out for a milkshake and she got a cool crown!

I'm glad I had my phone to catch this beautiful sunrise one morning walking home from the bus stop.

We went to a friend's house for dinner and after the kids had a great time playing with all their toys outside.
  


For Easter, the kids help me make Resurrection Rolls. It's become a fun and spiritual tradition for our family. Here the kids are guarding the tomb like the guards did after Jesus died. It's a great lesson for kids about the resurrection and a link with instructions can be found here.

Easter Egg hunt.

Bailey is just like her Daddy. She loves cereal!

It's fun to watch Andrew at recess to see what he does.


I love that not far away from home we can find deer and animals around.

I'm all set!

Andrew picked these wildflowers for Bailey. They lasted almost 2 weeks!!!

"Mommy, take a picture of my crown!"

Nighttime cuddles!
  

Hello ducks! We like to visit the ducks when we go to North Shore Park.
  

Andrew's class went to Old McDonald's Farm for a field trip.
  


The kids and I had a little photo shoot.
  


  

  

The kids have been enjoying racing games on the xbox lately. Andrew is actually pretty good. He's better than I am.





The End.  (Happy Birthday Mom!)

No comments: