Thursday, June 11, 2015

May 2015 - Mother's Day - Updated.

Happy Mother's Day! We had a lovely service at church. The third hour of our church all the women meet together and the Bishop and his counselors put together this great lesson and meal for all the women. They made chicken salad sandwiches, chocolate covered strawberries and homemade lavender scrubs. It was quite a treat!

Bailey loves shoes almost as much as her mama.

Ryan took a bunch of photos of me and the kids. Here are a few of my favorites!




  


  


  


  


The kids spoiled me this Mother's Day with lots of art and such. Ryan got me a watch that I've been wanting for the last year to replace the one I've worn for the last 12 years. I love it!

This made me cry. I love it!

"I heart you. You are the best mom in the whole wide world and I will help you if you have to bend over" (The kids are great helpers this pregnancy! Especially helping me get things off the floor. I thought it was super sweet that he included this and a photo of us)

Bailey also made me Mother's day gifts at school and church. The pink paper had more candy taped on to it but didn't make it to the photo. I love that I got hand prints from both kids.

From Bailey. I love the early stages of writing.

More goodies from Andrew.

Andrew included my belly in the photo of me and if you notice the clouds spell his name.

Andrew made a gift for me at school and wrapped it in this bag. Inside was a clay sculpture that he drew a photo of on the bag. (Unfortunately it didn't make it to the photos either. )

It's so hard to get this boy to smile for a photo.


Happy Mother's day to all the moms and women who have an influence on others!

The End.

No comments: