Friday, June 19, 2015

May 2015 - Happy 10 years!

On May 21, 2015 Ryan and I celebrated our 10 year anniversary. So much has happened since then. We completed law school and undergraduate school, moved to Texas, had a baby during a hurricane, got a job, moved multiple times, bought a house, had another baby, traveled to many fun places, and got pregnant with baby 3. It's been a wild ride with ups and downs, but I am so happy we are where we are. I know we were meant to come to Texas. We have been very blessed and I am thankful for a loving husband who is a wonderful Daddy. 

Happy Anniversary, Ryan.

10 Years ago...




For our anniversary we went to Morton's Steakhouse. It was nice to have time to ourselves.

Ryan got me a Kindle, a Pearl bracelet and had my wedding rings rhodium plated. All wonderful surprises. My wedding rings look brand new! So exciting!

Thanks Ryan for the last 10 years. Here's to the next 10 being even better! I love you!

The End.

No comments: